Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Still here

My posting frequency is not what I was hoping, but we have been acquired and Ive been busy with the assimilation. (resistance is futile).

Hey, who knows, I soon might have PLENTY of time to post. (and play with the kids all day--- that doesn't sound so bad until they actually want to eat and have a place to live. Demanding little urchins eh?)

One of our SaS providers also was acquired so now I get to play "educate the account rep of the week" on how their own system works for us.

Nothing is more fun than telling someone how our setup works on their service and then having to do it again in a week or three when a different developer or whoever is assigned. (then again, it is job security!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your Blog and I LOVE IT! I guess I would be the Evil HRIS Chick! I have been in HR for over 15 years with the last 9 of them focused on HRIS. I passed the link to your Blog to all of my cohorts so that we could all commiserate together! We are all based in Atlanta. Keep up the great posts (no pressure or anything).

Evil HRISguy said...

Hail and welcome Evil HRIS Chick! Ill be posting more in the near future once the dust settles. In the meantime don't be a stranger! Commiserate away!