Friday, July 6, 2007

Intro

Actually, my main job at the moment is "Daddy", but when Im not doing that, Im experiencing the wonderful exciting world of HRIS.

I now enter the blogosphere.

Im fairly new to the blog world so bear with me as I figure this stuff out.

I noticed that there are a lot of HR blogs out there with great information, but not many focused on the system side of HR.

About me---I am essentially a boring person who wishes to remain anonymous in the cyberworld, however I do like to discuss HRIS issues/comments/complaints etc

If you have specific HR system questions fire away and Ill do my best. I am no programmer or coding expert so I cannot tell you what is wrong with your SQR or C++ routine

However, if you ask me "What HRIS system should I get?"---be prepared to discuss!

For general HR questions, I would suggest the Evilhrlady (Yes, her excellent site is the inspiration of this one, and no, I do not personally know her and no, she does not know me).

I am truly evil though

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool blog!! Love it..
Although I am not an HRIS person, but as luck would have it my company is going through the motions of selecting an HRIS.
The funny part is I am the person who is going to be on the implementation team from the HR side and I am very seriously thinking of moving into the HRIS side, since I also love technology and playing with new gizmos.
What are your thoughts on different HRIS systems available in the market for a small (200-300 employees) company?